Thursday, November 29, 2012

Boy bands and teenage love

My cousin (who's 13) is going through her Justin Beaber phase. She has been for months... years actually. She's been to two of his concerts and has every single Justin thing ever produced, there's even duplicates of posters tucked away in the spare bedroom. Needless to say - she's in love with him.

Recently I posted an ad on CL looking for a NSA hookup. Among many replies a 'Kyle Martin' stood out. We exchanged pictures... decided to hook up.

I'm not the trustworthy type, I always do a google background check. I usually find nothing, or very little. Most people use fake names, anonymous email addresses... that sort of thing. Not this dude, I googled him - a bunch of pictures that looked pretty similar to the one that he sent me, a twitter feed, instagram and facebook all popped up. Apparently he's in a band, a band that I've heard on the radio and sang to their songs...

Now I'm conflicted.  Is he actually who he says he is? Some semifamous pop star? or is he just pretending to be to snag random chicks off the internet. So what does this have to do with my 13 year old cousin loving Justin Beaber? Well, not that this guy is Justin Beaber, but he has the same boy pop punk vibe. My cousin, i'm positive would be gaga over him. Should i really be fucking someone who appeals to my 13 year old cousin?

I haven't quite decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment